Friday, March 13, 2009

Sun

I feel like I'm finally on my feet here in Portugal. The language is still not easy, I can't understand fully unless the people talking speak slowly, but I can communicate fairly well. Or at least get my point across. School is a pretty dull for me, but I usually spend it studying Portuguese, doing sudokus, or talking with classmates.
These past few days have been beautiful! The weather has been about 70 or 85º each day and very sunny. I went to the beach for lunch, and after that little amount of time and sailing today my face is slightly sunburnt! But it feels so good to finally get some sun. I also have a 7 km race on the 21st of March and a regatta on the 27th of March.

1 comment:

  1. They let you do sukoku during school!? I´m quite jealous... A regatta is a sailing sort of race right? Anyways (check your email!!!!!!) because it´ll make you lol... he he he trust me.........

    ReplyDelete