Tuesday, February 10, 2009


This is just one of the many Roman Catholic traces of religion in the house.

The sitting room where my host parents receive guests. Its pretty fancy.

This is the walkway to leave the house.

There is a pool! Its not filled for the winter, but I can´t wait till it will be.

And this is the house. Its pretty large, for Portuguese standards as well. There is also a small gym on the house connected, and tables out in the garden for eating at. The garden is fairly large and from where I took the picture, and the driveway is to either side of the house.

4 comments:

  1. Alli! your house is beautiful, amazing, I want to come visit yyyyyooooouuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the snow? Hey, I sent you a schedule attahed to an email. Let me know what you think. I also need to know when you are going to run that half marathon. Lets talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Al,
    Still trying to figure this whole blogging thing out. We're proud of you whole bunches. Savor this experience.
    Peace
    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, your house is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete